For the Health of Your Horse(s) -
1. Does the faciltiy require written proof of current vaccinations?
At Rancho Pacifica we are truly concerned for the health and welfare of your equine friend. All newly admitted horses are required to show proof of current vaccinations with veterinarian signature. Those mandatory vaccinations include 4/5Way, WNV, Intermuscular Strangles, current worming and a 30 day Health Certificate with vet signature. We require boarders to show proof of all their horse's booster shots every 6 months while boarding at Rancho Pacifica.
2. Fly Control - Does the facility provide automated fly control systems in all barns?
At Rancho Pacifica we provide automated aerosol fly control in all barns and mare motels with a nozzle positioned above each stall. We use only a natural citronella based chemical mist.
3. Cooling Misters - Does the facility have cooling systems in each stall?
At Rancho Pacifica we have automated cooling misters in all barns and mare motels to keep your horse comfortable on the warmest of days in the Wine Country.
For the Benefit of the Rider -
1. Arena Availabilty - Does the facility have enough arenas?
Rancho Pacifica has (3) three arenas.
2. Muliple Lighted Arenas -Does the facility have muliple arenas with lights?
Rancho Pacifica has (2) two large lighted arenas.
3. Tack Rooms - Private and Community - Does the facility have options for your tack?
Rancho Pacifica has both multiple lockable tack rooms & individual tack boxes.
4. Hours of Operation -Does the facility have flexible hours and is it open 7 days a week?
Rancho Pacifica is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Breeders & Vet Benefits -
1. Is there a secure and tranquil environment?
Yes, Rancho Pacifica has fully wire wrapped fences and has a security access gate.
2. Can the facility manage stallions, mares/foal care?
Yes, Rancho Pacifica has foaling stalls, and enclosed barnstalls, some with attached tents.
3. Are there pastures and plenty of grazing room?
Yes, Rancho Pacifica has five (5) one (1) acre pastures.
4. Is there availability of parking for clients & customers?
Yes, Rancho Pacifica has a paved driveway and parking lot.
5. Is there room to set up labs/treatment and evaluation rooms?
Yes, there is a lot of space on 20 level acres.
Please contact us for a ranch tour! Call our business office at (858) 457-3235 Ext 105 to schedule a tour. 24 hr advanced notice is required. We are looking forward to welcoming you to a new experience in ranch maintenance.